Perfect for businesses, stallholders or people on the move! Our clean kit comes in its own bag and covers mobile sanitation needs.
- Viraclean Trigger Spray 500ml
- 500mL Sanitiser pack
- 150 Pack of Tuffie 5 Disinfectant Wipes
VIRACLEAN® is a major development in advanced cleaning and disinfecting technology from Whiteley Medical. It is the result of years of intensive research and development. A considerable investment in both time and money has been made in the interests of improving the safety and efficacy of hospital grade disinfectants. VIRACLEAN® can be used for both cleaning and disinfecting, demonstrating beneficial versatility for healthcare and associated environs.
Tasmanian Hand Sanitiser
- Tasmanian Medical Grade Hand Sanitiser
- 80% Ethanol
- Prepared to strict World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines
Tuffie 5 Universal Sanitising Wipes
Tuffie 5 Universal Sanitising Wipes are powerful alcohol and chlorine-free wipes, ideal for cleaning and disinfecting all non-porous surfaces and non-invasive equipment. Great solution for cleaning sporting equipment and furniture!
Don’t risk the health and safety of your family, friends and work colleagues by using inferior disinfecting products
- Not bleach or chlorine based
- Active against bacteria, mycobacterium, yeasts, fungal spores and viruses (including COVID-19)
- Effective instantly on contact and are still ‘active’ on the surface after 12 hours. This means that the product continues to eradicate bacteria that may land on the surface long after the initial cleaning has taken place, providing an extra barrier of infection control
- Able to be used on all surfaces and equipment unless stipulated otherwise by the manufacturer of the equipment being cleaned. This means the user will only require one product for most, if not all, their cleaning and disinfecting needs.
- Made from a microfiber core which absorbs and traps surface soils and holds onto bacteria and bio-film to prevent cross-contamination.