The ProShield® N-95 fluid resistant mask provides a high level of respiratory protection for clinicians/patients who are potentially exposed to tuberculosis.
Respirator Face Mask Key Features:
- Orange single pleat particulate respirator with bands.
- With a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of greater than 99% for media greater than 3 microns, this mask provides superior protection from potential infection.
- The super high Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) material filters >99% of particles greater than 0.1 microns. When securely fitted, the mask helps to provide an effective barrier to particulate matter from laser plumes and electrocautery procedures.
- The N-95 mask is NIOSH approved as a N-95 particulate filter respirator. It meets or exceeds the standard performance criteria demanded by NIOSH for the management of Tuberculosis (TB)
- The fluid resistant qualities of the mask provide protection against fluid strikethrough
- Size: Medium
- UOM: Box/30
- 30 packets of 1 respirator
- Image is sample of product